Materials and tools for teaching and learning English.
Curricula designed for all levels of mastery.
Materials for teaching and learning English as an Additional Language (EAL), English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL) using a task based and text based methodology. Many curricula are based on Old Testament and/or New Testament texts.
Which curriculum is right for you and your students? Contact us for help.
All Resources are Instructor Manuals and include the following files in Digital* Format:
- Complete Instructor Manual
- Learner Workbook (with permission to print multiple copies)
- Instructional SLIDES (PPT or PDF, Video and MP3 Audio)
- MP3 Audio & Video (where applicable, is embedded in the Instructor SLIDES)
- Teaching Materials (for a class of 24 learners)
- A4 format available for specific curricula, please inquire
*NOTE: The Digital files must be saved onto one’s computer BEFORE opening.